Saturday 15 February 2014

A Valentine Day Special (To Late) THINK AND HBOMB94 THREATEND BY ELEMENTANIMATION???!?!?


Sup Guys! Whoevers ____ Of the week gets to be in a short story i make every time theres a special advent, Like valentines day... I wonder what Thinks doing on Valentine day!


IN NY

"Its Your Friend Thinknoodles and Today" -Think

"HBOMB94 HERE" -Hbomb

"I need to find notch, hes the one who created me"- ElementAnimation



"Hmm I really need to make  a new series but i dont have the vocals for it... I have someone on my mind, they will be force to do it since im a police officer" - ElementAnimation



"WHAT?" - Thinknoodles and Hbomb

"You can threaten us  like that, plus its valen..." -Think

"Take em away" - Element Animation




And Thats the story! Creepy huh, BYE GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment